Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Why I have been away

Hi Everyone

It has been a long long time since I was last on my blog and I have really missed telling everyone about my cards.

Although I have not been on my blog I have been very busy.

It started a long time ago when my lovely daughter decided to do the typical Aussie thing and go and work in the UK for two years. The thing is while working so hard in London and travelling around Europe she met the love of her life. So of course she bought him home to Australia.

Then 20 months later he proposed and to make it really easy the happy couple decided to get married in his home town of Rye in southern England. I think she decided that solely to make sure Mum and Dad finally went to England and travel around both England and Europe - which of course is what we did.

Also leading up to the wedding I helped with all the decorations, cards, invitations and not to mention her flowers, so over the past 18 months we have been busy but serious work had to be done to pull off a successful wedding from across the world.  All the work that went into is a story for another time.

Needless to say I have actually missed making my cards and learning all the new techniques and exploring the supplies that are now available.




No comments:

Post a Comment