Sunday, August 27, 2017

Kaiser Craft - Factory 45 papers

I have had a very busy weekend with first attending a wonderful workshop at the Vintage Chicks Club yesterday and then busy all day today in the garden and spending wonderful time with the family. 

In between all this and especially after being motivated after the wonderful workshop I did get back into my craft room to create .... create ....and create.                        

I got my order from Craft On Line during the week which had my order of Factoy 45 papers and embellishments from Kaiser Craft.

I put together this little box which I will fill with goodies for my father-in-law for Fathers Day. 







First of all I put White Gesso all over the box and then covered it with 
Factory 45 papers.  
I then added some cog charms, some of the Factory 45 wooden shapes which had been gessoed and coloured and to top it all off I used stone effect paste on the top of the lid and covered in 
Aged Brass Metallique Wax 
The natural look was increased with a piece of string around the top of the lid.

But watch this space as over the next couple of days I will be telling you more about the lovely people I met at the workshop and the wonderful things we made at the workshop and from a kit I purchased.










No comments:

Post a Comment