Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Love of Music is the KEY to Success


Hi Everyone

I got really excited with the
With the Word - 'Success' and 'Key' to be used within the layout. 

Looking through my photos I came across this wonderful photo which just screamed the
Love of Music is the KEY to Success.


I used 49& Market paper Vintage Remants Paper #9 as the background and Paper #2 for some of the music notes and the background strips. I stamped the background with a music notes stamp to highlight the the music theme.  
I did not add any texture to the paper as I thought there was enough texture and background colours on the paper and I thought to add further texture would make it to busy. 
I tried out my new machine the Silhouette Cameo 4 where I cut the music notes and symbols to add to the music theme. 
The chipboard in the background was from a 3 Quarter Designs paper pack I had which just fitting in well with the brick bohemian look. The Hinge and Key are from Dusty Attic





These little photos are close ups of the page - showing the chipboard, music notes and the music paper used in the background.



Hope you have enjoyed the layout and 
hope you all have a wonderful crafting day













9 comments:

  1. Woww!! Fantastic creation!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Glenda! I love your use of the chippies in this and great layering too! Great to see you at MTW again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little music chippies and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining in at MTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and creative Layout!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO well done! Love it so much! Music really IS the key! Thank you for joining in at the More Than Words Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing page with stunning details. love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a cool layout!
    Fabulous work.

    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING, so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete