Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Cards for All Occasions

Over the past 12 months I have moved away from making cards into more creating boxes, miniature violins, gypsy van and other layouts and off-the-page projects. 

Well recently I got some of my mojo back and have started putting some cards together.   I have made a selection of cards mainly because I had to make a couple of cards for my son-in-law who just turned the big 40. 




Then my creative juices started to really flow and made a couple of more shabby cards, with home made flowers, pearls and little pieces of lace. 



I hope you like the cards and have inspired you to make some pretty shabby chic cards. 

Please leave me a message if there is anything you would like to know about the cards and I would love you to follow my page

Look forward to welcoming you back to my blog in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment