Sunday, July 30, 2017

Mt Gravatt Show - Champion Scrapbooker

 My daughter can be such a pain sometimes but this time all her nagging has finally paid off for me. 

She was putting some of her beautiful decorated cakes from Tara's Sweet Surprise into the cake competition at the Mt Gravatt annual show.  She harped and harped that I should put something into the Scrapbooking competition. 

So I decided to put in a selection of articles that I have made over the past twelve months and also decided to make a scrapbooking canvas showing my her Wedding.  

The articles I put in included the canvas of the happy couple, her bouquet, a scrapbooking book showing their journey from engagement to wedding and also a sample of the invitation.   

I have to give a big big thank you to my daughter for all her nagging as I won Champion for all the group or articles I submitted. 







In the next couple of weeks I will show you how I made the bouquet and will also show pictures of the little book showing the happy couples journey and how to make the flowers for the bouquet along with more about the invitation. 

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY DAUGHTER TARA FROM TARA'S SWEET SURPRISE



No comments:

Post a Comment