Monday, July 31, 2017

Mt Gravatt Show - Winning Enteries


I just had to show everyone the two Scrapbooking Pages with which I won the First Prize for Scrapbooking. 

I loved the photo of my grandson enjoying himself at the park, the way he was laughing while enjoying the ride on the big tyre.  I had wanted to do this page for quite a while so I took the opportunity of doing it to put into the competition. 
The page is showing the way he enjoys himself whenever he goes to the park.

The second page I was trying to show the love between my daughter and her husband on their wedding day.  It also showcases the hundreds and hundreds of flowers I made for the wedding - for her bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the many many flowers used as table decorations, on the back of chairs and scattered all over the receptions. 

I just wish to thank all the organisers at the Mt Gravatt Show in all the different sections like Cottage Craft and Cake Decorating.  Without all your hard work and voluntering your services activities like this wouldn't happen.   




No comments:

Post a Comment