Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Teaching for the Vintage Chicks Club

The other day I had a message from Bella who owns and runs the 
asking me to give her a call.  

So when I called I  received a wonderful surprise 
Bella asked if I wanted to become one of her teachers.

Of course my answer was yes .... yes ... yes ! ! ! !

So please hop over the Vintage Chicks Club website and have a look at all the wonderful workshops and retreats they are offering.
Don't forget to sign up and visit their shop which will be opening soon. 


I am a bit scared  to be teaching but on the other hand very excited as this is something I have worked towards for years. 
Also I can wait to meet all the lovely ladies attending the workshops.  
I will keep you all informed as to 
when and where I will be teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment