Sunday, September 10, 2017

THE VINTAGE GIRLS CLUB - CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP

I recently attended a wonderful Christmas workshop at 

The workshop was a full day affair and we created two beautiful pieces which I will talk about in the next couple of days

As it was a Christmas Workshop each participant was asked to bring along a Secret Santa to share with other crafters. 

I always have trouble trying to work out what I am going to make - as this was a craft workshop I wanted to make something in line with the theme of the workshop. 
So I put together this little box and filled it little scrapbooking treats. 
I first painted the box and then covered it with Stamperia Papers. 
I had just purchased some wonderful flower dies and then put it all together with feathers, pearls and bronze embellishments. 

I was thrilled when Bella from The Vintage Chicks Club was the lucky person who received this gift. 









No comments:

Post a Comment