Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Birdcage

One day when I was out shopping I found the Kaiser Craft Birdcage and decided that I needed to rescue it from the shop and take it home to add to my collection of Shabby Chic. 


I used the Paper Arts papers from The Vintage Chicks Club which I used to cover the birdhouse and then decorated with lace, metal birds that I had in the bottom of my drawer and lots of beautiful flowers
Of course there were butterflies all over the house, on the roof and flying up the back wall. 


The flower on the top of the roof was hand made from laces, muslin and topped it off with a pearl.  Of course no flower is complete without the big butterfly sitting on it in the sun. 








1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This birdhouse is so pretty! There's a surprise around every corner! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete