Thursday, August 30, 2018

Grandfather

Hi Everyone

This is the first layout I did this month for More Than Words Challenge

As I said earlier it was exciting as it gave me the opportunity to use the photos of such people as this beautiful man - my grandfather. 
Unfortunately, I never met the man but from the stories I was told by both my Mother (his daughter) and my Father I think I see traits from him in all my children. 
 For this layout I used Kaisercraft paper for the background but couldn't go past the 49 & Market flowers and their wonder new laser cuts. 

My grandfather was a carpenter by trade and because of this I used the 49 & Market laser cut of the building and put it behind his photo.  I also used old embellishments that I had of an Hammer and Pliers.








2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful and such a great homage to your grandfather! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete