Thursday, August 30, 2018

Auntie Emma

More Than Words
Challenge

This month's Challenge from More Than Words

I got really excited with this challenge as I have all these wonderful photo of my grandparents or relatives from England. 

The first layout I did was influenced by these wonderful photos of my Auntie Emma from Grimsby in England. 
She was a wonderful women who lived her life supporting the community around her.  The portrays the feeling of days gone by - yesterday . . . . . .
But I also remember the story of her home in Grimsby which was still lit with Gas lights and woodfire stove - no electricity - ah those were the times. 
 The layout was created with beautiful 49 & Market papers and flowers and have really helped me create this wonderful layout which is a little shabby chic but shows of years gone by.




No comments:

Post a Comment