Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Traveling Little Boy Blue




I love making pages for my grandchildren and I use the pages I make to highlight the little rascal my Grandson is growing up to be.
This page I am entering into the July Scrap The Boys Challenge
Go and check out the wonderful blogspot that I found - it has some wonderful inspirational pages
I have used paper from 49 & Market and then sprayed with a pale blue and used a travel stamp to highlight the theme of the page. 
The Flowers are also 49 & Market which have been highlighted with a little blue ink. 
The accessories I have used all have that the travel theme with the compass, bicycle and little car. 
This has been a joy to make and came together very easy - I think it is mainly because of the inspiration in the photo. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a gorgeous page and absolutely adorable photo! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete