Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Make Today Count

Hi Everyone

This layout is the layout you do when you don't want to add flowers

Once again I used 49 & Market paper (Sweet Reflections - Singing the Blues paper). 

First I ripped the flower off the page and then turned the page around so that ripped part was on the bottom. 

In line with the photo I wanted to show the earth tones on the bottom of the page - this was done with corrugated cardboard and lots of hessian.  

I gave the page some texture with the wonder stencil from Darkroom Door along with a little stamping of stitching across the back. 

Behind the photo I have used Tim Holtz paper to cut strips and die cut shapes.  To finish it all off I added the little badge and some metal shapes like the car and arrow. 

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the beautiful tones that match the photo and great texture. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete