Thursday, September 19, 2019

Gypsy Van

I have always wanted to make and decorate a Gypsy Van.  I have seen a number on Pinterest and thought the Vans were beautiful. 
It was something I really wanted to do but couldn't find the time to actually put the pattern together, work out how to make the van and how to decorate it. 

I finally had some time while I took some time off to help my husband get over his knee replacement operation so it was time to make my Gypsy Van. 

Here are some photos of what the Gypsy Van looks like but watch the video below for a closer look at all the little things I have added. 












3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing and so beautiful!! I'm your newest follower xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me - I love making my creations, I hope it gives you some inspiration

      Delete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. acquisto camper a rate

    ReplyDelete