Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas Decorations

This year I decided that I would make Christmas decorations to give to friends. 

I loved making these little gems with everyone made specifically for the person who received them. 

They started off as a plastic reindeer I purchased online. 


I then added a few little embellishments to the reindeer and then painted them with gesso. The embellishments I used included wings, cogs and flowers made with Finnabair Prima moulds and other assorted embellishments from Finnabair and little pieces I have picked up in my travels. 



Once decorated the reindeer where painted in either white or black gesso. The reindeer are then coloured with Prima Finnabair Waxes. 

Then to give each reindeer a little bit of bling I painted each one with Glitter.






These little beauties look enchanting on the Christmas tree 







1 comment:

  1. These look amazing what brilliant transformations-really love the last one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete