Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A Bygone Era

This is my final layout for the application to be on the Designer Team for 49 and Market. 

It has been fun making these layouts as I usually do cards.  I have enjoyed the change in focus but am also itching to get back to my cards - watch this space - cards are on their way. 

This is a picture from one of the papers from Paper Art from New Zealand and have used both Kaisercraft paper and the wonderful Stampera paper. 

I die cut the flowers and then from both papers, then I sprayed them with gold spritz and scrunched them up   The left over spritz that was on my mat was mopped up with a little piece of muslin which was then used in the layout.    



2 comments:

  1. A stunningly beautiful vintage layout Glenda. Love all the details & the photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Di - The creative juices just fell into place.

    ReplyDelete