Saturday, March 10, 2018

Remembering the Past

This is the my second full page that I have created in the past week.  
This one is a picture of my Mother who we lost two years ago. She loved flowers, the garden and pretty things.  In this layout I used the green as a background which I first stamped with green inks and then put some dimension into the page with modelling paste using a flower stencil. 

Mum loved pink, so I used some pretty pink lace as a background to the 49 and Market papers I used for the flowers.  Additional flowers and feathers and leaves were then added to the side of the picture. It is nicely framed with a Dusty Attic chipboard.


Added to the corner of the page is a beautiful birdcage which I have painted, added pearl beads and then added a beautiful dragonfly on the top. 



1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous layout! Your Mother's lovely photo has been given pride of place amongst the flowers and laces. I love the birdcage with the dragonfly! Well, this is all the time I have this morning. I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful work, and I want to thank you for visiting my blog recently. I am your newest follower, but I am very sporadic about visiting. I do my visiting for a long period of time at once. After blogging all these years, I realize this is just the way I roll. Ha! Ha! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete