Thursday, February 28, 2019

Always Be Happy

 Once again I am entering the 


I really love entering this competition as it make me think of what the photo means to me and how I can create a layout that will enhance the photo and make it almost pop of the page. 
I hope you like this layout of a special little girl who just loves swinging on the swing in the park. 
She reminds us always to "Always Be Happy"




I have used both 49 & Market papers and flowers with a few other flowers that I have had in my stash for a number of years.
Before I started layering the photo, muslim and flowers I first used some Candence paste coloured Sage to put some texture on the background of the page.

I then used thick string to attach the photo to the Layered Embellishments from 49 & Market of the tree branches.  I then used more embellishments in the way of the butterflies and some of the little flowers.

I hope you like my layout - I really love working with all the beautiful flowers, papers and embellishments from 49 & Market.



7 comments:

  1. wow I love it!!! very beautiful layout!! Thank to join us at MTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Thank you for having fun on the blog Studio75:) - DT Edyta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, gorgeous set-up with the branch and flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful 😍
    Thank you for joining us at MTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Glenda, glad to see you playing along at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very pretty! Part of the challenge was to add a quote on your project and I don't see one, so unfortunately it is ineligible for a prize, but I really am happy that you shared it with us as it is gorgeous. Hope you will play again next month at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete