Thursday, February 21, 2019

Christmas Box

Hi Everyone
I have been surfing the web and decided I would enter a few more competitions.  I really loved this one from Studio 75 
The competition called for box made with love
This box is one I made for a friend for Christmas, the person who was lucky enough to receive this box loves flowers and especially Christmas flowers and everything Christmas.  
The paper I used is a discontinued one from Kaiser Craft and the flower are all handmade.  Please come back again or register for my updates as I will be starting my new venture where I will be showing you how new techniques or how to make these pretty flowers. 
I have used embossing powder on the trees and then layered it all with some special sentiment words to finish of the box. 
Around the sides of the box are rows of pearls. 




I hope you all like this lovely little box - I gave it to a friend with a special Christmas gift inside.

Happy Box Making.



No comments:

Post a Comment