Saturday, April 27, 2019

Baby Bunny Girl

                                   


Hi Everyone

This month the More Than Words Challenge is all about Baby and Pastels.
April 2019 MAIN Challenge

This month I decided to add an extra little touch to my entry
I have added the Easter flavour to my layout. 

The paper I used was 49 and Market Paper - Island Paradise range and the sheet I used as Tropical Oasis.  I also used the Wander Aimlessly sheet from the Captured Adventures range. 

The background is done with the reverse side of the Captured Adventures paper - Wander Aimlessly. 
The Island Paradise paper, Tropical Oasis is used to fussy cut the flowers to use as decoration to the page. 
As you can see from the picture below I have inked the background and used a stencil to give the paper some depth. 

Both the stencil and the flowers I used are from Little Birdie in conjunction with 49 & Market Laser Cuts and the fussy cutting from the other paper. 





2 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lately, I didnrrrt offer lots of consideration for you to departing answers on-page page accounts and still have positioned replies actually much less. Examining by using your enjoyable article, can assist myself to do this sometimes. Baby Activity Centre

    ReplyDelete